Temporary Foreign Worker Program

At Vaseba Immigration we handle the requirements and paperwork for your business to sustain and support temporary resident workers and work programs for skilled programs. Here are 2 ways we help our clients/ candidates achieve it.

The Employers in this case need to obtain a LMIA ( Labour Market Impact Agreement ). The LMIA helps verify that there is a need for a temporary worker as No Candian or permanent residents are available for the nature of the job.