Spouse Open Work Permit (Outside Canada)

The Spouse Open Work Permit is a special work permit that allows the spouse or common-law partner of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to work in Canada. This permit is designed to support family unity and provide opportunities for spouses to work and live together in Canada.

Our Services:

1. Eligibility Assessment: Our experienced consultants will assess your eligibility for a Spouse Open Work Permit and guide you through the application process.

2. Application Preparation: Vaseba Immigration will assist you in preparing a well-structured work permit application, ensuring all requirements are met for a successful submission.

3. Document Compilation: We will help you gather and organize all necessary documents to support your work permit application, ensuring a smooth and comprehensive submission.

4. Application Submission: Our team will diligently prepare and submit your Spouse Open Work Permit application, maximizing your chances of approval.

5. Post-Approval Support: After obtaining the work permit, we continue to provide support and guidance as you prepare to join your spouse in Canada.

Why Choose Vaseba Immigration?

Spousal Work Permit Expertise: Vaseba Immigration specializes in spousal work permit applications, ensuring a seamless and efficient process for couples.

Comprehensive Guidance: Our consultants provide comprehensive support throughout the application process, addressing every aspect to increase the chances of success.

Timely Processing: Vaseba Immigration is committed to efficient processing, minimizing wait times and allowing spouses to join their loved ones in Canada sooner.

Client-Centered Approach: We understand the importance of being together with your spouse. Our services are tailored to meet your unique needs and concerns.

End-to-End Support: From the initial consultation to obtaining the Spouse Open Work Permit, Vaseba Immigration provides comprehensive support at every stage.

Build your future together in Canada with your spouse. Contact Vaseba Immigration to initiate your Spouse Open Work Permit Outside Canada application. Take the first step towards uniting with your loved one and creating a life of togetherness in this diverse and welcoming country. Contact us now!